Colin with comedian Jimmy Carr at Loch Ness
Excursion Scotland was established in 2012 by professional Scottish tourist guide Colin Mairs.
Colin has worked in the Scottish tourism industry since 2009. He is a professionally qualified STGA Blue Badge Guide. The STGA (Scottish Tourist Guides Association) is the professional membership body for tourist guides in Scotland, endorsed by VisitScotland and VisitBritain.
Excursion Scotland offers the following services:
- Tour guiding in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese (other languages can be sourced upon request).
- Driver guiding.
- Travel Consulting service offering tour and itinerary planning.
- Media Tours.
- Destination Management.
Some past and present clients of Excursion Scotland include
- Benfica FC (Portugal)
- Glasgow City Marketing Bureau (UK)
- Le Monde (France)
- Air France (France)
- Rick Steves Europe Through The Back Door (USA)
- Adventures for Singles (USA)
- Cruise Express (Australia)
- Spectra (UK)
- Operation Europe (UK)
- Holland International Destination Management (Holland)
- ViV Healthcare (UK)
- Stirling University (UK)
- South Puget Sound Community College (Seattle, USA)
- Sections Internationales de Sèvres (France)
- … and many other private individuals, couples and families.
See some recent comments in Testimonials and read these articles which compliment Excursion Scotland and Colin Mairs:
- ‘Glasgow Rises and Shines’ (The Sydney Morning Herald)
- In Glasgow the walls are animated (Le Monde)
- Visit Glasgow in three days (Un Monde Ailleurs)
- What to eat in Glasgow, and where? (Un Monde Ailleurs).
Google Translate may be required for the articles in French.